City and Guilds Plumbing books
Here you will find all the plumbing books you will ever need. If you are doing a plumbing course or wanting to learn more about plumbing then theses books are a must have. We recommend City & Guilds Books as most qualifications are based on the City & Guild curriculum. By having theses books you will be setting yourself up for success in your chosen course.
City and Guilds Plumbing Level 2 Book
Equip yourself with the tools for success with Plumbing Book 1, published in association with City & Guilds
Study with confidence, covering all core content for the 6035, 9189 and 8202 specifications.
only £39.99 - free delivery
- Get to grips with technical content presented in accessible language.
- Enhance your understanding of plumbing practice with clear and accurate illustrations and diagrams demonstrating the technical skills you need to master.
- Practice math’s and English in context, with embedded ‘Improve your math,s and ‘Improve your English’ activities.
- Test your knowledge with end of chapter practice questions and practical tasks.
- Prepare for the workplace with up-to-date information on relevant key regulations and industry standards.
- Keep your knowledge current, with clear coverage of major modern cold water, hot water, central heating, sanitation and rainwater systems.
City & Guilds plumbing book Level 3
Study with confidence, covering all core units for the new specification for the Level 3 Apprenticeship (9189), Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma (8202) and Level 3 Diploma (6035)
Only £35.99 - Free Delivery
- Enhance your understanding of plumbing practice with clear and accurate step-by-step photo sequences, demonstrating technical skills you need to master
- Practise Math’s and English in context, with embedded Improve your Math’s and English activities
- Test your knowledge with end of unit practice questions and activities
- Get to know the format and requirements for synoptic assessments, with practice mini-assignments
- Prepare for the workplace with up-to-date information on relevant key regulations and industry standards